Wednesday, July 2, 2014

My Credo


Tuesday, July 1st, 2014

Life is full of trials and tribulations, but it can also be filled with joy and happiness. I think that one of the most important things we can do in life is to simply love and serve. Yes, I said simply although it is not always so simple. It can be very difficult to love others, life, your job, your struggles, your car that isn’t a corvette in prime condition, or our family members. It is very possible to love though, through diligence at times, and at ease in others. When you pair love and service together you are bound to find happiness. That is, along as you go at it with an open heart. I have found that the more I serve others, the more I love them. You could be frustrated or upset and then you go and do service for someone and it seems as though your troubles disappear and you gain a deeper love for whom you are serving. I know that this has been very true for me. Service is never a bad thing for anyone! When it comes down to it we all want to be loved and to love others. A great way to love someone is to serve them. Sometimes it is difficult to love someone and serving them is like a door opening to their heart. Staying positive through all that life has to offer sure makes your life look a whole lot more positive as well. My credo for life would have to be, “Stay Positive, Love, and Serve!”

No comments:

Post a Comment