Thursday, July 10, 2014

Travel


Tuesday, July 8th, 2014

Today I am traveling with my family and enjoying the craze of it all. When you travel it is always so exhilarating and exciting, yet so exhausting and irritating at times. I really enjoy reading books when traveling, however, it seems as though movies are the replacement today. Earlier we watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier and now they have started Rio 2. I am not necessarily one for the superhero movies, but this one was actually really good. I have never seen the first one, so that probably would’ve been helpful in understanding everything, but for the most part I was able to catch on and enjoy it. Sometimes it seems like the second movie in a sequence is the best, while other times, it seems to be the first. Now everyone has their own opinion of course so that changes things as well. For instance, I love the first Home Alone movie, but I think I’d have to say that the second one is my favorite. Another thing I find interesting is how people choose their favorite book out of a series. It seems as though the book they choose always has things going the way they want them to go, such as: the guy is with the girl they want them to be with, or when they win the trophy. There are all kinds of reasons and it is always interesting to hear the different opinions and their reasoning behind their selection. I have actually seen the first Rio, however, I have never seen the second one until today, although watching that movie isn’t exactly going successful as I type. I am excited to see it though because I loved the first one. After I watched the first one I wanted to go to Rio! Movies always have a way of making you want to go wherever they take place, unless it’s Jaws or something like that. I don’t think I would want to be getting eaten! Anyway, Rio 2 I am now yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment