Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Work, Work, Work

Sunday, July 13th, 2014

Is anyone else concerned in the slightest about this last week of school coming up? I can tell you that I am a bit concerned and slightly stressed about all of the work that lies ahead for me within the next seven days. Honestly, I would love to go to sleep and wake up and it all be over, but sadly that is not exactly how life works. I am sure that as I continue to put forth my best effort and give my studies the time they need everything will be okay. I am so excited to be done with class for the summer! It will seem like I am literally taking off the chains from being in jail. I know that sounds awful, but these classes have made summer fun nonexistent. Taking these classes has been a great experience for me and looking back I don't think I would change that, but needless to say it will be nice to not have to stress about homework, exams, and essays to write for a little bit. There is much to be done before I receive my freedom though. I must finish my What a Place essay, write my final blog reflection, and much more. It is also concerning that I don't know anything about my English 101 final. I think it will be okay though. The class that I am really worried about is my accounting class. I have 3 lessons to cover in the matter of one week. I know that as long as I keep trucking along I can get it all done though. All is well! Keeping a positive attitude is the only way to make it through this next week with happiness. Here's to the last little bit of summer classes! We are almost done guys and we can do this! Next Friday when we are all done we can breathe in the sweet air of freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment