Thursday, July 10, 2014

Some of my Favorites


Sunday, July 6th, 2014

Today I would like to tell you a little about myself and some of my favorites. My favorite color is turquoise, but I love all bright, happy colors. My room at home is even painted in turquoise on two walls and red on the other two. My favorite color to wear would probably have to be red. I have noticed that within the past year. I have quite a bit of things red, or that go with red. My favorite type of food would have to be Italian. I absolutely love pasta! It is definitely one of my weaknesses. I really love snacks as well, such as: fruit snacks, yogurt, peanut butter crackers, goldfish, raisins, pretzels, string cheese, and the list could go on and on. I am a sucker for fruit snacks though. I could just eat them all day long if you gave me a gigantic bowel of them. Here’s your random fact of the day: I like to drink a little bit of pickle juice out of the jar once all the pickles have been eaten. My favorite pickles are the zesty dill pickle spears, but I love the classic dill pickles as well. My younger brother and I really like the dill pickle chips by Lays too. They are good to have with sandwiches in the summer time in particularly. I love the Reese’s peanut butter cup eggs that they have at Easter time. They just seem so much better than the normal Reese’s peanut butter cups for some reason. At this point I have probably made you hungry. I love all kinds of sour candy too. I am a big fan or the Warhead cubes, Sour Patch Kids, and good ole’ sour gummy worms. Now you know a little more about me, but mostly what my taste buds jump for!

No comments:

Post a Comment