Thursday, July 3, 2014

Class, Work, and Baseball!

Thursday, June 3rd, 2014

First off, was it not completely gorgeous outside or what? Today was a great day to be outside, although between these online classes I am taking there is not always time to be outside. Thankfully, I am able to work outdoors this summer. It has been a blessing to be able to enjoy the outdoors as I work since I haven't had the time to do so when I am home. It seems as though when I am home I am just clicking away on my computer working on class. Along with this English 101 class, I am also taking an accounting class this summer. Thankfully, I have been able to gain a knowledge in both of these classes. I have enjoyed the classes I have taken this summer, but at times they have been rather difficult. I know that in the end they will be well worth it. Often times difficulties bring the greatest rewards. I have really enjoyed the discussions in my English class. They are full of information and learning.

Today I had a good day at work amongst the other employees and my management. I have been blessed with a great group of people to work alongside with this summer. My younger brother played baseball tonight so I was able to go and see some of the game. He actually got hit in the elbow with a ball tonight and now it is all swollen. My mom is actually debating on whether or not we should take him to the emergency room as we speak. She is concerned about it and he is the type to not say too much about pain. A few years back he was playing baseball once again and broke his thumb during the game. He played throughout the whole game and even continued playing the next two weeks before we actually took him to the doctor. He has a good way of shrugging things off and acting as though it's not too bad. Thankfully, we were able to take him to the doctor to get it cared for in the end. We shall see what happens with his elbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment