Tuesday, June 17, 2014

This I Believe

I believe in love at first sight.
I believe in true happiness, not temporary happiness.
I believe in service.
I believe in the power of prayer.
I believe in the wisdom of those who have passed away.
I believe in laughing until you cry.
I believe that everyone has a conscious to know that what they are doing is right or wrong.
I believe that our thoughts become our actions and the words we speak.
I believe that I can be a successful student with hard work.
I believe that next summer I will be able to enjoy the outdoors.
I believe that someday I will have my bachelors degree and maybe go further.
I believe that I will feel accomplished and happy at the end of this semester.
I believe that I will stay active even in college.
I believe that my family loves me.
I believe that Heavenly Father is real and wants the best for me.
I believe that the scriptures are true.
I believe that we can live our lives in happiness.
I believe that looking on the bright side of things and staying positive will allow you to be more happy.
I believe that in life we must go through trials, but it is how we endure them that really matters.
I believe that there is life after death and that there is much more to life than this little time we have here on Earth.
I believe that this world we live in was created by our Heavenly Father.
I believe that we can help brighten someone else's day even by smiling there way.
I believe that I will someday be a good mother and good wife.
I believe that someday my life will not consist of schooling.
I believe that I will not regret taking summer classes.
I believe that life is an opportunity we should not take fore granted.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment