Saturday, June 28, 2014

My Mom officially has her own computer!

Friday, June 27th, 2014

Today I was able to go to Springfield with my mom and my little brother. At home we use my laptop for anything we need a computer for, so it stays pretty busy! My mom really liked my computer and knew that I will be leaving soon to go to college in the fall, so she would need to get a computer for at home. She looked into which one she would want and decided that she wanted to get the same one as me that way she would know how to work it and I could help her with it. So we all got in the car to go to Springfield to get her a computer this morning. We went in and she was able to get the one she wanted for a better price than what she was afraid of, so that was a plus. Now, I have the honor of teaching her how to do things and how to use it! When she has been on my computer she gets so surprised at some of the things that it can do. It is always interesting to see her reactions to some things. She is a very cheery, bubbly person so she gets all excited about some things. My brother was excited too of course. I was also able to read more in my accounting textbook and am learning so much more than what I would've thought in that class. It can be kind of fun at times and then so frustrating other times! I can genuinely say that I have enjoyed my English class though. I have always enjoyed English throughout school; and it has always been my favorite subject. I have so much to learn within the subject though sometimes I feel like such a Rookie! I think that is how my mom feels with her computer too.

No comments:

Post a Comment